Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beachy Keen

Today is grey, but not a wholly dark depressing grey. It has quite a light lovely chill behind a veiled dim blue.

Its really my favorite sort. The air is crisp and the earth seems devoid of human existence. If I had the day to myself I'd find myself on the beach. Feet dug in the sand and body wrapped in some sort of fabric. I could stare at the choppy waters for hours lost in thought, alone and at peace.

I'd smell the clean air, freeze my toes in the rushing water and most likely cry a little bit. I can't say for sure if it would be for sadness, realization, or a certain calmness. Perhaps all three.

My head would run from one subject to the next with a seamless glide. My creature heart would beam and I would be utterly transparent. As transparent as I get.

I already know all of the things that would cross my mind but I do not know what conclusions such a day could facilitate. There is so much on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment